home randoms
INTRO YO. THIS BLOG IS THE SHIT K. View the shits of my life. I rant, I type passionately. It's like a diary, but virtual. It's a party in my house. Bitches can lick feet.
Hi, I'm Stacy and I'm a whore. I'm sexy and I'm cute. Blah blah. I have no life but to bitch about people I hate. I am currently dating John, who's my 900th boyfriend. I live in a small apartment in California. I go the beach and tan. But I end up like a churro by the end of my tanning. My friends hate me, and I know they do, because I'm a whore. Sorry, I can't help it. Kthxbai. Lol jk gaiz, I'm no whore.
Tagboard, max width 300px.
The End
IM DONE BLOGGING!

mark my words ok. im done blogging.
im done blogging for you people! ):
im going to delete all my posts and start a new.
maybe some people are just worth viewing my blog.
but not you (if you want to prasan, go ahead)
GOODBYE!


sometimes,
i wish i could have Amnesia.

Labels: